Director of Research, Fish nutrition and feed technology
- Director of Fish nutrition and Feed Technology, Nofima/ Akvaforsk (2001 – ).
- Research scientist from 1979 -2001, Akvaforsk, covering a broad spectre of fish nutrition and fish physiology research, both public and industry funded, in Norway and internationally.
- PhD from The University of life sciences (UMB), Norway 1984 in Fish nutrition and fish feed ingredients.
- One year sabbatical at NOAA, Seattle, USA.
- Professor II at UMB (2006 -2009).
- Board member of AKVAFORSK and the CoE, Aquaculture Protein Centre.
- Heading the national committee for XV ISFNF Conference (Fish nutrition), Molde, Norway, 4-7 June, 2012
2012-05-10 at 15:10: Sustainable Feed Resources for the Growing Aquaculture Production